Whether it is product evaluation and selection; policy and procedure development and review; Security Program or Plan Development; or, just plain old advice and discussion, iiT Security and Compliance consultants are there to help.
We understand regulatory frameworks and can help you with determining your compliance plans. We understand the impacts of new technologies and expanding network perimeters and can help you tune your security program in the every-changing world of technology.
Information Technology Security Consulting
As the cloud grows in popularity more companies are moving their applications and infrastructure to this still immature platform. The benefits are intoxicating and real with the selection of the right Cloud Services Provider. Too often companies rush into the cloud without a clear understanding of the controls they should have in place and the contractual obligations they should put in place to adequately prepare and protect the organization.
iiT can assist by
- We can help guide your organization through the selection process to choose the Cloud Services Provider that best matches your organizational goals. This includes education regarding the types of cloud services available and the subsequent changes or new business processes you will need to implement to make this offering a success.
- Once your Cloud Services Provider has been selected, iiT will help you to identify the controls necessary to ensure compliance efforts and potential security risks that should be addressed by your Legal Department in the proposed contract.
iiT takes the frustration out of meeting compliance requirements. Whether you need help with PCI, HIPAA, CJIS, IRS 1075, SOX or any other compliance framework, we have consultants with significant experience in that area that will:
- Develop a single framework that meets all your compliance needs
- Assist in identifying the scope of compliance requirements for your organization
- Assist with interpretation of controls
- Conduct a readiness assessment for official audits or certified assessors